Most recent bookings are from July 5-10 and were obtained at 9:15 a.m. on Monday, July 11:
• Marvin Austin, Jr., 1842 Lasley St., Bogalusa (FTA)
• Donald Magee, 1023 Donavan St., Bogalusa (Molestation of a juvenile, sexual battery/forcible fondling)
• Michael Crain, 733 Ontario St., Bogalusa (Theft by fraud $500-$1,500, forgery, resisting an officer)
• Narvin Winston, 1448 Dan St., Bogalusa (dist. peace/language, simple possession marijuana)
• Richard Grimes, 1718 Ave. F, Bogalusa (disturbing the peace, possession of paraphernalia)
• Tyetra Guy, 507 Superior Ave., Bogalusa (Theft of goods under $500, 2 FTA)
• James Bateman, 73160 Hillcrest Blvd., Abita Springs (Bond surrender, FTA)
• Joseph Entrevia, 1715 Denver Place, Bogalusa (Bond surrender, FTA)
• Frederick Hill, 1216 Oak St., Bogalusa (FTA, Theft under $500)
• Lister Anthony, 1748 Charlevoix St., Bogalusa (Theft under $500)
• Eric Nelson, 1615 Ott St., Bogalusa (Poss. of Sch. II narcotics with intent to distribute)
• Michael Cothren, no address given, Bogalusa (Cultivation of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia)
• Melissa Lee, 84483 Pierce Road, Bogalusa (obstruction of roadway, suspended driver's license, FTA)
• Rose Long, 1014 Mitchell Ave., Bogalusa (Aggravated assault)
• Leah Seals, 121 Ramsey Hall Road, Poplarville, Miss. (Possession of drug paraphernalia)
• Rance Smith, 1519 Marshall Richardson, Bogalusa. (Fugitive from outside agency). Awaiting transport to WPSO.
• Shadic Mark, 64070 Hollis Leslie Rd., Angie. (Two failute to appear)
• Jason Duhe, 123 Budget Inn, Bogalusa. (Simple battery)
• Harlon H. Irvine, 12303 Henkins Lane, Spotsylvania, Va. (Careless operation, expired license plate, driving under suspicion, DWI)
• Michael Weaver, 2946 Highway 40, Bush. (Obscenity)
• Richard Grimes, 1718 Ave. F, Bogalusa. (Aggravated battery, possession of drug paraphernalia)
• Colbi Massengale, 1021 Lona Rester, Bogalusa. (DWI-1st, no turn signal, expired license plate)
• Courtney Hines, 57866 Knapp Thomas Road, Bogalusa. (Improper lane change, DWI-1st. State police)
• Robert L. Bell, III, No. 33, Bogue Projects, Bogalusa. (Criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace-intoxication, resisting and office)
• Thomas L. Washington, 925 E. 4th, Bogalusa. (Theft by shoplifting)
• Lawrence C. Morris, 1847 Dolly Ave., Bogalusa. (Improper lane usage, driving under suspicion)
• Tiffany Temple, Sunset Acres No. 73, Bogalusa. (Failure to appear, unauthorized use of an access card under $500, vehicle burglary). Awaiting transfer to WPSO.
• JaJoun Robinson, 900 Front St., Bogalusa. (Failure to return leased property) Transported to WPSO.
• Tiffany L. Smith Whitehead, 611 Caston, Bogalusa. (two Failure to appear, fugitive from outside agency).
• Anthony LaChute, 637 Ave. G, Bogalusa. (Failure to appear, three counts running stop sign, three counts no turn signal, no vehicle license, expired inspection sticker, open container, failure to secure registration, no insurance, resisting an officer.)
• DEMONICA GREELY, 1025 Main St., Bogalusa, aggravated battery.
• PAUL MORRIS, 1101 Sullivan Dr., open container, failure to maintain insurance
• TRAVIS S. BARBER, 1030 Cora Williams, theft of food under $500